Fear the Little Ninja!!!!!














Monday, September 22, 2008

Last night, while I was making dinner, Kaleb strolled into the kitchen looking like this. He couldn't quite understand why I was laughing... he thought he looked 'awesome'! And yes... those ARE Sky's church socks on his hands and feet!!! :) It was so cute, I grabbed my phone and took a pic before he ran away. These last few Fridays I have been completely outnumbered by the amounts of testosterone running through my house (quite literally), and it's been a blast! Last Friday, one of my girlfriends wasn't feeling well, so I offered to take her 2 boys, Gabriel, 4, and Ethan, 2, for the evening so she could rest... then our neighbors, Dylan, 7, and Max, 3, came over to join in on the fun. Yes, that makes 7 boys!! Needless to say, the trampoline has been a GREAT investment!!! :)

Little Memories, Put Altogether, Create A Lifetime...

Little Memories, Put Altogether, Create A Lifetime...
... And We're Going To Make Them The Best Ever!!!
THE STORIES WE LIVE, NOT ONLY TELL A TALE, BUT THEY MAKE US THE PEOPLE WE ARE. SO HERE'S OUR STORIES... HERE'S WHO WE ARE...